Athidhi Telugu Web Series 720p Download
Athidhi Telugu Web Series Review
Director: Bharath Y.G.
Cast: Venu Thottempudi, Avanthika Mishra, Venkatesh Kakamanu, Aditi Gautam, Ravi Varma, Bhadram
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Release Date: September 19, 2023
The series tells the story of Ravi Varma (Venu Thottempudi), a writer who is struggling to come up with a new story. One night, he meets a mysterious woman named Maya (Avanthika Mishra) who tells him a story about a haunted mansion. Ravi is intrigued by the story and decides to investigate the mansion.
As Ravi gets closer to the truth, he begins to realize that the mansion is not what it seems. He soon finds himself in a fight for his life against a dark force that is determined to stop him.
Athidhi has a lot of potential. The premise is interesting, and the characters are well-developed. The series also has some good scares.
However, the execution is not always perfect. The pacing is a bit uneven, and the twists are a bit predictable.
Overall, Athidhi is a decent horror thriller. It is not the best, but it is still worth a watch for fans of the genre.
- Interesting premise
- Well-developed characters
- Good scares
- Uneven pacing
- Predictable twists
If you are a fan of horror thrillers, then you should give Athidhi a try. It is not the best, but it is still a decent watch.
Athidhi is a Telugu horror web series directed by Bharath Y.G. and starring Venu Thottempudi, Avanthika Mishra, and Venkatesh Kakamanu. The series tells the story of a writer named Ravivarma (Venu Thottempudi) who is haunted by a ghost named Maya (Avanthika Mishra).
- The series has a unique and interesting premise. The idea of a ghost who is actually a benevolent force is a refreshing change from the usual horror tropes.
- The performances are strong. Venu Thottempudi is particularly good as Ravivarma, and Avanthika Mishra is also convincing as Maya.
- The series is well-made. The production values are high, and the cinematography is effective.
- The series is a bit slow-paced at times. The first few episodes can be a bit of a slog, and it takes a while for the story to really get going.
- The ending is a bit underwhelming. The final twist is a bit predictable, and it doesn’t quite live up to the rest of the series.
Athidhi is a well-made and thought-provoking horror series with a unique premise. The performances are strong, and the series is visually appealing. However, the series is a bit slow-paced at times, and the ending is a bit underwhelming.
- Fans of horror
- Fans of unique and interesting premises
- Fans of strong performances
Here are some additional thoughts on the series:
- I liked the way the series explored the idea of ghosts as being more than just malevolent forces. Maya is a complex and sympathetic character, and she is not simply out to harm Ravivarma.
- I also liked the way the series dealt with the theme of grief. Ravivarma is still grieving the loss of his wife, and Maya helps him to come to terms with his grief.
- However, I felt that the series could have been more suspenseful. The scares are few and far between, and the series relies more on atmosphere and mood than on jump scares.
- I also felt that the ending was a bit anticlimactic. The final twist is not really surprising, and it doesn’t really resolve the story in a satisfying way.
Overall, Athidhi is a solid horror series with some interesting ideas. It is worth a watch for fans of the genre, but it is not the best horror series that I have seen.